I like this workout because you can do it with just body weight, or you can do weights to push yourself a little harder. Some of the moves are combination moves so it is not about the speed of the workout, but focusing on the muscles you are using. If you have access to weights you can use them, but it is not necessary. I had a 12 lb kettlebell and 8 lb dumbbells.
The workout breakdown is below. It is 11 exercises for 3 rounds with 10 second rest and 50 second work.
1. Right Side Lunge to Right Cross Over Lunge & Kick to Side
2. Plie Squat/Twist to Right Reverse Lunge/Plie Squat/Twist to Left Reverse Lunge
3. Left Side Lunge to Left Cross Over Lunge & Kick to Side
4. 2x Walking Plank Cross Hand Walk Over to Push-up
5. Jump Squat w/180 Degree Hop to Burpee
6. Alternating Plank Ski Hop Twisting Hip Dip (Drop hip to Floor)
8. Jumping Jack with Overhead Press
9. “T” Raise Push-up
10. Right Side Plank Hip Dip to Overhead Arm Extended
11. Left Side Plank Hip Dip to Overhead Arm Extended