Today it was rainy and dreary out. I had a workout planned, but had to change it because my patio was slippery due to the rain. Hence the name, “No Stopping this Workout!” Therefore, I will save the other workout for another day. Today the workout is a nice blend of cardio and strength. Be sure to use weights that are challenging enough for your fitness level. I used 15 lb dumbbells, 8 lb dumbbells, my Ugi Ball and Sandbag. Use what you have available, and work at your fitness level. The workout breakdown is below.
Set timer for 15 second break/ 1:00 work for 10 rounds. We will repeat it 3 times.
1. Burpee with Alternating Sit Through
3. 4x’s Criss Cross Jack/ 4x’s Right Side Lunge to Overhead Twist Left
4. Squat w/Alternating Front Kick
5. 4x’s Criss Cross Jack/ 4x’s Left Side Lunge to Overhead Twist Right
6. Left Side Plank Raise to Front Kick
7. Right Side Plank Raise to Front Kick
8. Alternating Side Lunge/Clean/Front Lunge Right then Left with Overhead Press
9. 4x’s Squat Low/Hold/4x’s Shoulder Press
10. Plank Hold Alternating Leg Lift Right then Left