I haven’t used my jump rope in a while so I thought I would incorporate it into the workout. I like doing that so much better than doing all the jump rope at the end of the workout. You can do it either way. I just prefer this way because it breaks up the workout and seems to go by quicker. I have a couple new exercises in the workout. They are familiar exercises with a little twist on them. As always, work at your fitness level. If you need to, drop the weight or don’t use any at all. I have the workout breakdown below. You can copy it down and do it later, or hit play and follow along with me. I used my 30 lb. sandbag, a 20 lb. and 12 lb. Kettlebell, my jump rope and a low step. There are 12 exercises and in between each exercise we will jump rope. If you don’t have a jump rope, you can jog in place or do jumping jacks. My timer is set for :10 rest/ :40 work/ :10 rest/ :40 work and 24 rounds. That is 2 times through the entire workout. The first 40 seconds is for the exercise and the second 40 seconds is for jumping rope.
You will Jump Rope in between each exercise before moving on to the next one.
1. Super Frogger (pass kettlebell between legs)
2. Sandbag Clean & Press/ Hold overhead/ Reverse Lunge right then left
3. Reverse Lunge Right to Overhead Side Lunge Right
4. Reverse Lunge Left to Overhead Side Lunge Left
5. Low Squat with Overhead Press
6. Elevated Push-up
7. Mermaid Right
8. Mermaid Left
9. Dip with Dancing Crab
10. Alternate Toe Touch Sit-up
11. Side Plank Hip Raise Right
12. Side Plank Hip Raise Left