This was a fun workout this morning. I don’t know if it was because I had been waiting to do it since I got up at 5:00 am, but it sure did feel good. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did. I used several props for this workout, but I explain in the workout that you don’t need them to get a good workout. You can use what you have available to you. I used my 10lb, Ugi ball & Steel Bell, my 18″ box, my 30lb sandbag & a pair of dumbbells or a resistance tube. I show you different variations so that no matter what your level, or what equipment you have, you can still do the workout.
The workout breakdown is below. Set your timer for 15 seconds rest and 1:00 work for 10 rounds. We are going to do this 3 times through. Then we have a bonus finisher at the end. A little shoulder and abdominal work. You can hit the play button and follow along with me, or copy the exercises & do them at your convenience.
15/60 10 rounds, 3 times through:
1. Right Arm Burpee/Hold Squat Shoulder Raise
2. Left Arm Burpee/Hold Squat Shoulder Raise
3. Alternate Roundhouse Kick over Box/Squat to Side/Reverse Lunge with Kick Front
4. 4x’s Dip/4x’s V-up off box
5. Side Lunge/Clean to Front Lunge with Overhead Press
6. Right Side Plank Reach Through to Front Kick
7. Left Side Plank Reach Through to Front Kick
8. Burpee Snatch/Hold Overhead Reverse Lunge Right then Left
9. Squat Ball to outside Right Knee/Twist Over Left Shoulder
10. Squat Ball to outside Left Knee/Twist Over Right Shoulder
Bonus: Finisher 30 second work for 6 rounds. Repeat 3 times.
1. Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise from behind the back
2. Right Hand to Left Leg Lift V-up
3. Left Hand to Right Leg Lift V-up
4. Knee Roll in on Foam Roller/Out to Upward Dog
5. Bicycle Slow/pass weight between Knees
6. 4x’s Strict Mountain Climbers/1x Push-up
Do what is comfortable for you. Work within you fitness level, but always try to push yourself a little. That is how we get stronger & fitter.