This was such an intense workout this morning. I had Maggie, who is a friend of my oldest son, join me for the fun. She is in ROTC with him, and she also runs track and cross country. She wanted to try one of my workouts for a change of pace. I think she was surprised at how tough it was. She did tell me that she would come back for another workout. You can play the video and follow along with us, or the workout breakdown is below.
Set your timer for :10 rest/ :50 work. We did 8 rounds, 3 times through with a :30 break between each round.
1) Monkey Squats with Weight (Optional)
2) Right Leg Round House Kick with Reverse Lunge to Knee Up
3) Left Leg Round House Kick with Reverse Lunge to Knee Up
4) Spiderman Crawl Push-up
5) Goblet Squat
6) 10x Pike Over Mat / 10x Mountain Climbers
7) 3x Plank Jack to Burpee (jump tuck)
8) Alternating Toe Tap Sit-up