Today was a great workout. It was chilly out there, but once I got moving I warmed up pretty quick. I used my 18″ plyo box, 30 lb. sandbag, BOSU Ball and a 12 lb. Kettlebell. I gave you variations on the exercises if you don’t have some of the fitness tools, or if you are a beginner and just starting out. Watch the video all the way through to see the different variations. Remember to work at your own pace and fitness level. Take breaks when you need to, and drink plenty of water. The workout breakdown is below.
Set your timer for :15/ 1:00 and 10 rounds. Complete 3 times through.
1. Right Leg Kick Over Box to Squat/ Reverse Lunge to Kick Front
2. Left Leg Kick Over Box to Squat/ Reverse Lunge to Kick Front
3. Push-up to Frog Hop/ Knee Tuck Right then Left
4. Right Side Lunge to BOSU and Pass Kettlebell between Knee
5. Left Side Lunge to BOSU and Pass Kettlebell between Knee
6. Box Jumps
7. 2x’s Sumo Squat Jump – Hop Back to Plank
8. Feet Elevated Plank to Down/Up
9. 2x’s Squat Jump (touch ground)/ 2x’s Jump Lunge
10. Alternate V-up Toe Touch