I wanted to do one of my older posts that didn’t have a video to go along with it. All you need is a heavy set of dumbbells and a bench or step to step up to. There were 10 exercises in the workout, and I did 10 repetitions of each exercises four times through. If you are a beginner work at your own pace and take breaks when you feel the need. If the weight becomes too heavy lower it down and continue with the exercise. You can take a break in between each round. Do what feels comfortable for you. The workout breakdown is below. You can copy it down or just hit play and follow along with me.
Set your timer to stop watch.
1. Right Cross Over Step Up Left Knee Lift and down to Right Reverse Lunge 10x
2. Left Cross Over Step Up Right Knee Lift and down to Left Reverse Lunge 10x
3. Walk Out Plank to Superman Right then Left 10x
4. Renegade Row with Manmakers 10x
5. Runner’s Stomp Right 10x
6. Alternating Side V-Up Crunch 10x
7. Runner’s Stomp Left 10x
8. Crunch off Side of Bench 10x
9. Dive Bombers 10x
10. Dips w/Dancing Crab 10x
Repeat workout 3 more times.