I don’t know about all of you, but I have had a dizzying week. With three boys looking forward to Christmas and lots and lots of cookie baking, my days have begun early and I have ended by collapsing into bed. I have hit a new record with my cookie production this year. I have made total of 4,128 cookies. I make 10 different kinds of Christmas cookies that we share with family, teachers, friends and neighbors. My days have been longer and my workouts shorter. I have still managed to fit in a workout, or I wouldn’t be fit to live with. Today is no exception. This workout is nice because you can customize it to fit into any hectic schedule. I did 1 round through of 30 repetitions for each exercise. If you are a beginner, you can do 15 repetitions 2 times through. And if you have time and want more of a challenge, then you can do 2 or 3 rounds. I was breathing hard after 1 round.
Set your timer for stopwatch.
1) Right Side Lunge/ Swing Ball & Knee Raise Right 30x
2) Left Side Lunge/ Swing Ball & Knee Raise Left 30x
3) Frog Hop Push-up 30x
(When you hop in, switch ball to opposite hand for push-up)
4) Right Side Plank Knee Crunch 15x
5) Left Side Plank Knee Crunch 15x
6) Sandbag Swing 30x
7) 3x Low Pulse to a Squat 30x
8) Leg Raises 30x
9) 3x Plank Jacks Hop in and Hold Squat Position 30x
10) Plank Knee Crunch Right then Left to Push-up 30x
11) Burpees 30x