I know I chopped my head off in the video. I wasn’t waiting until I could record again so you just don’t get to see my face when I’m standing.
It has been a while since I posted. The weather has not been very cooperative. It has been down right cold, and I don’t want to work outside when it is that cold. I have been doing my workouts at the gym. This is one of the new ones I came up with at the gym the other day. It is nice because you don’t need a lot of space to do it, nor do you need a lot of equipment. I am, however, using a new piece of equipment. It is the Hyperwear Steel Bell. We are going away for Spring Break, and we will be flying so I can’t really take my sandbag. I thought this little gem would be easy to take on the plane. The one I bought is 10 lbs. They have different sizes to chose from depending on your needs. I will attach a link at the bottom of the page for the Hyperwear site, as well as, the Amazon site. I bought mine on Amazon because we have Prime which means we get free shipping, and it comes in 2 days.
The workout consists of 12 exercises that are done for 12 repetitions, and I went through it 3 times. I also threw in a bonus butt workout at the end. You work at your fitness level, and take breaks when you need to. The breakdown is below.
Set your timer for Stopwatch, and complete 3 rounds for time.
1. Burpee with a Push-up to Chair Sit and Shoulder Raise 12x
2. Plank Knee Drive (Right and Left = 1 rep.) 12x
3. Right Reverse X-over Lunge to Right Side Lunge 12x
4. Left Reverse X-over Lunge to Left Side Lunge 12x
5. Dive Bombers 12x
6. Criss Cross Jacks 12x
7. Oblique Mountain Climbers 12x
8. Stagger Hand Push-up to Push Back 12x
9. V-up 12x
10. Plank Jacks 12x
11. Alternate Reverse Lunge to Arm Swing Overhead 12x
12. Dip with Dancing Crab 12x
Bonus: Set timer for Stopwatch, and complete 2 rounds for time
1. Glute Bridge on BOSU Ball or bench Pulse Legs Out 40x
2. Glute Raise on BOSU Ball or Bench 30x
3. Squat Down to Bench or Ball/Extend Legs Out
Back in and Stand up Shoulder Press 20x
4. Plank Down/Up to “T” Raise 10x
Hyperwear Link: Steelbell
Amazon Link: Steelbell